Use ThymoCide to clean and disinfect your kennel system. Unlike most kennel cleansers on the market, Thymocide is made from the extract of the Thyme plant, making it an animal-friendly alternative to harsh chemicals. Its unique nature-inspired Thymol-blend is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial that is economical and ready-to-use right out of the bottle! Clean, disinfect and deodorize with a mild pleasant citrus scent - all in one easy step.
- Germicidal detergent with broad spectrum antimicrobial kills gram positive and gram negative microorganisms.
- Deep cleans and disinfects hard surfaces.
- Low toxicity - no PPE required*
- Ready to use and economical - costs less than other EPA Category IV solutions.
- Active ingredient: Thymol
- Manufacturer: Wexford Labs, Inc
- Registered with the EPA to kill Feline calicivirus (EPA registration: 34810-25)
A better alternative than harsh chemicals and bleaches. This eco-friendly formula contains essential Thyme oils that work to neutralize odors and eliminate germs quickly! Thymocide is an all-natural cleanser that is specifically formulated without ammonia, bleaches, glycol solvents, gluten, phosphates, formaldehyde or other harsh chemicals that are commonly found in other cleansing products. It is gentle enough for daily use.
This plant-based product is ready to use right out of the bottle (no measuring, mixing, or dilutions required).
For use on:
- Stainless Steel
- HDPE (our kennels)
- FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic)
- and other non-porous materials.
*Directions for use:
- Spray on intended surface until saturated.
- Allow for 10 minutes of contact time for best results.
- If surface is still wet after 10 minutes, it may be wiped dry.
Sold in individual 32oz (1 quart) bottles or a case of 12 bottles.
*See product label for complete directions of use.
Download the SDS here.