We have a really good relationship with Fed Ex Freight to help get your kennels to you - no matter where you are in the country.
All items are carefully packaged and shipped directly to your location.
Fed Ex Freight offers a number of helpful tools to get your kennels to you:
- Tracking number - This helps us track your kennels as they head your way.
- Call before Delivery - Most of the time you will know the truck is coming; but just to be sure, Fed Ex will call to make sure you are there. This does have a small extra fee.
- Liftgate at delivery - This helps lower the kennels off the truck without need of a forklift.
It doesn't happen often - but occasionally damages do occur. If that happens, be sure to make a note of any damages on the Bill of Lading and Contact Gator. Sometimes the damages can't be noticed until the packages are opened. Just be sure to contact us as soon as possible!
- All kennels are shipped via Fed Ex Freight using a 48ft to 53ft semi-tractor trailer.
- The truck will be equipped with a lift-gate to lower the kennels off the truck (included in shipping price).
- If other arrangements need to be made, additional charges may apply and must be scheduled in advance.
- We will contact you before the project ships.
- If the project cannot be shipped for any reason; Gator Kennels will charge a nominal storage fee (to be determined based on the project size).
- You are required to pay the balance due on the project by the original ship-date - even if you are not ready for us to ship the project.
All products being returned (under warranty or not) must first be authorized by Gator Kennels. Please contact us before returning any products. All kennel returns will incur restocking fees of 25% of project total. Any payments made above the restocking fee will be refunded within 30 days. Any custom-colored material and custom-size cannot be refunded and customer will be charged the full amount of the material costs in addition to the 25% restocking fee.
Orders are not cancelable, either in whole or in part within 30 days of estimated ship-date. Orders cancelled before 30 days of estimated ship-date will incur restocking fees of 25% of project total. Any payments made above the restocking fee will be refunded within 30 days. Any custom-colored material cannot be refunded and customer will be charged the full amount of the material costs in addition to the 25% restocking fee.