The post is the main support structure for our Commercial Dog Kennels. Using this post, you can attach panels or gates to create the kennel layout of your choice! Pre-drilled holes on all four sides allow you to attach panels to any side of the post for an endless array of layout options! We supply concrete anchors to anchor the post to your floor. We highly recommend you anchor at least the posts that are supporting the gates. This will keep the dogs from pushing the kennels around and it will help keep the gates lined up for proper latch function.
Post measures 5" x 5" x 72" tall
- Each side of post has attach-point for panels or gates - making an easy modular system.
- Skirt hides all hardware at the bottom of the post where it is bolted to the floor.
- Cap on top of the post for a stylized look and keeps hair from filling the post.
- 6ft Anodized aluminum post
- Post Foot to attach to the floor
- 4 Concrete anchors (if your floor is not concrete, please be sure to use the appropriate anchor)
- Plastic cover for the bottom of the post
- Plastic Cap for the top of the post.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Kennel Post Kit
Ugh, Love everything about the Gator kennels besides the Plastic Foot. The plastic does flex with the weight of the kennels and post. Was able to add to the product to get things to work better. Gator kennels did suggest alternating the doors so they open opposite of each other. Did help but didn't fix. I'm sad to say I don't like the Plastic. If Gator kennels ever change the foot to Aluminum I would be the 1st to take mine down to replace with the aluminum foot. All other items in the post kit are great. (Gator Kennels note: An aluminum foot has been attempted - however, the aluminum reacts with the lime in concrete - which causes the foot to dissolve over time. The plastic foot creates a barrier so the aluminum does not touch the concrete. We are still looking for the ever-elusive "perfect" material for the kennels!)
Very professional system that's affordable and sturdy!