Why was this product discounted?
We made a mistake while gluing the unit together - making the portal from upstairs/downstairs unusable.
Number in-stock: 1
Comfortably isolate two cats - one upstairs and one downstairs in this double-stack cat housing system.
Each of the spaces is further divided into a living space, a space for the litter-box, and a play-space accessible through cat portals! The play-space has two shelves - providing more vertical places to play or hang-out!
Customization is available for the kennel door. Choose to showcase your organization's logo, design or enjoy our standard paw print! There is a one-time artwork fee of $50 for your customized logo or logo per project (it only costs $50 - no matter how many gates you buy!). The kennel doors can also be made in different colors, our stock colors are tan, lime green, navy blue, and red. Other colors are available with a minimum purchase amount. Please contact us for more details on custom colors.
Meets the USDA standards for long-term indoor feline boarding. Whether it is cat cages for shelters, cat housing for breeders, cat kennels for boarding, grooming, or veterinarian care, our Cat-Hotel is the perfect solution for your furry feline friend!
- Clip-board clip - to keep track of the cat's needs.
- Secure gate-latch - can be locked for even more security.
- Separated litter-area - keeps the kennel more sanitary.
- Wheels to make it easier to move for cleaning.
- Slide-doors that cover the cat portal to keep the cats from escaping while cleaning the litter-areas.
- Partial tempered glass gates.
- Drip-lip™ - to keep fluids from running out the front of the kennel.
- Over 10 sq ft for each cat!
- Can isolate 2 cats.
- Trapdoor can be opened to allow the cats to roam the entire system (top/bottom).
Each unit is constructed from our durable PVC plastic for best comfort, easy cleaning and durability.
- Does not absorb water or urine!
- Insect resistant.
- Flame resistant.
- chemical resistant.
- 82% more insulation than plywood!